Local Emergency Code Amendment
Information: Click Here
IHC: In Support
Status: In the coming weeks, City Planning staff will hold a public hearing on the draft ordinance, then draft a staff report with recommendations for consideration by the City Planning Commission (CPC).
Extension of Time Limits:
- Conditional Use Permits (CUP) with a term limit or expiration are extended.
- Utilization periods for certain approvals are extended.
- Any concurrent entitlement, as part of a multiple approval, is eligible.
Automobile Parking Requirements:
- Changes of Use for existing buildings will not trigger new parking requirements.
- Conditions of approval requiring valet parking are suspended.
- Conditions of approval requiring off-site parking above Code requirements are suspended.